I have been blogging for about three months now. I am still trying to get figure out a good blogging schedule for me and find the time to actual post. I have a full time job, a five year who wants all of my attention when I come home and to add to my work load I have decided to go back to school full time (YEAAA MEEE). When I get home from work, I am making dinner, at karate classes, or just doing mommy things with my son.
I have so many ideas, recipes, and reviews that I want to share. I found a couple of tips that I will try and decided this will be a 2 for 1 deal. I can vent about my lack of time to make blog post and make an actual blog post AT THE SAME D@$N TIME. So here are the tips that I found
- Create a blogging schedule and create and editorial calendar for all the blog you want to post that month.
- Have an idea for a post write it down
- Schedule a time to blog and EVERYTHING else has to be on hold.
- Break up blog work into smaller task
- If you are doing a review or a recipe post take a day to do photos, editing and graphics.
- Then write the post another time
I will figure something out, but in the mean time are there any tips or trick that you have that you guys do to make blogging easier. I would love to hear them. Also do you have a posting schedule? I am eager to hear your feedback.