If Father’s Day snuck up on you no worries I am here to help. Here are some last minute gift ideas.
I love DYI gifts for the holidays. They are personalized and people will tend to keep them for years. Here are some quick and easy project that would be perfect for Father’s Day.
1. Fathers Day Shrinky Keychain is awesome gift that your kids can help and dads will love.
2. This cute Father’s Day Printable can be added to any gift to see how your child feels about their father.
3. This has to be my favorite last minute DIY Photo Cube because I am sure we all have some old cd cases laying around this is a great way to upcycle them.
For those of you that are not that crafty and just want to go and buy something here are a few suggestions.
1. Give the dad that loves to grill and indoor grill. This gives him the ability to grill indoors and all year. The price range is from $25 and up.
2. Any dad that loves to grill would love an outdoor grill. If dad is on the grill Mom isn’t in the kitchen. WIN-WIN!
3. If you have a handy dad power tools is the way to go.
4. This is an awesome gift that any father would love. You can get a nice inexpensive watch and would look like you spent a lot.
5. The ultimate gift for a dad is time and energy. Pull dad away from the TV and take him to dinner or somewhere fun. You can even wash his car and mow the grass.