The last day of school is approaching soon and its a little bittersweet. My sons last day of pre-k is coming up and I wanted to do something special for him. While I was brainstorming I made a quick list to share. You do not have to go all out it’s just a time to bond with your kids and make memorable moments.
1. Make a personalized shirt.
2. Go out for a special treat Ice cream, frozen yogurt or a donut.
3. Have a bowling, mini golf or movie night just something special just the kids and you.
4. Give the child a basket filled with summer goodies: beach blanket, pool toys, favorite snack, small toy.
5. Make the child a special lunch
6. Let the child pick what they want for dinner and let them help prepare it.